Australia-Indonesia Institute Grants
The Australia-Indonesia Institute Annual Grants Round 2023-24 is now open for applications.
The Australia-Indonesia Institute Annual Grants Rounds supports continuity in people-to-people and institutional engagement between Australia and Indonesia across sectors for broad access and impact opportunities.
Key Priority Areas
This year's Grants Round will support grants highlighting content relating to the key thematic areas below;
- Language and Indonesian Studies
- Media, Arts and Culture
- Health, Science, and Technology
- Economic and Business Engagement
Australia-Indonesia Institute Grant Round 2023-24
The round will be open for a period of six weeks and close on 26 October 2023 at 1300 AEST.
For enquiries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the application form, please contact the Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org . Enquires should be sent no later than 19 October 2023 to ensure you receive a timely response ahead of the submission deadline.
Please use the Grant Guidelines to inform your application and submit via SmartyGrants.
Download the guidelines
- International Relations Grants Program Australia-Indonesia Institute 2023 Guidelines [DOCX 224 KB]
- International Relations Grants Program Australia-Indonesia Institute 2023 Guidelines [PDF 417 KB]
For information on previous grantees, visit the Previous Australia-Indonesia Institutes grants page.