Annex B 4.3: Sustainable Aviation Cooperation
Download print version
Clean Energy, Decarbonisation and Technology
Discuss aviation cooperation to find solutions to support sustainable future growth in the aviation sector and maximise the sector's contribution to achieving net zero carbon emissions.
A new government-to-government working group, with opportunities for industry engagement, to discuss priority areas including:
- Exchanges on policy positions and regulatory mechanisms, which support the decarbonisation of the aviation sector. This includes those which support the scale up in production and uptake of sustainable aviation fuels;
- Collaboration on experience to decarbonise:
- current and future airport infrastructure and practices;
- best practice on optimisation of air traffic routes; and
- efficient air traffic management practices; and
- Identifying emerging industry partnerships and mechanisms to accelerate the commercial delivery of sustainable aviation fuels and other regional and global initiatives.
Outcomes from these exchanges are expected to further expand Singapore's and Australia's ability to identify potential joint activities and to drive new innovations.
Lead agencies will report on discussions (e.g., outcomes, recommendations) to the GEA Action Team.
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts
- Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water