RCEP outcomes documents
RCEP is a regional free trade agreement that will complement and build upon Australia’s existing free trade agreements with 14 other Indo-Pacific countries. It is a modern and comprehensive free trade agreement delivering outcomes for Australian businesses in trade in goods, trade in services, investment, economic and technical cooperation, and new rules for electronic commerce, intellectual property, government procurement, competition, and small and medium sized enterprises.
The following documents summarise the main RCEP outcomes for Australian importers, exporters and producers.
- Overview: The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) [Word 680 KB] | [PDF 530 KB]
- Outcomes: Goods [Word 435 KB] | [PDF 590 KB]
- Outcomes: Services and Investment [Word 690 KB] | [PDF 750 KB]
- Outcomes: Improving the Business Environment [Word 665 KB] | [PDF 500 KB]
- Outcomes: Economic Cooperation and Institutional Mechanisms [Word 435 KB] | [PDF 455 KB]
- Outcomes: E-Commerce [Word 660 KB] | [PDF 630 KB]