Council on Australia Latin America Relations (COALAR) grants
Re-opened 2020-2021 Special Grant Round
The Council on Australia Latin America Relations has opened a new Special Grant Round which replaces the 2020-21 grant round postponed earlier this year due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Special Grant Round has the focus theme of ‘Economic Recovery’ and will support innovative activities that use digital technologies to strengthen relationships between Australia and Latin America and contribute to COVID-19 economic recovery. A shorter period of 1 April to 30 September 2021 is available to undertake activities.
Please refer to the additional guidance note for further information.
Applications must comply with local COVID-19 and related restrictions.
Timeline for the Special Grant Round
- Opening date — 19 November 2020 at 1800 AEDT
- Closing date for submitting applications — 6 January 2021 at 0800 am AEDT
- Successful applicants notified — early March 2021
- Unsuccessful applicants notified — early March 2021
- Processing of grant agreements for successful applicants — early to end of March 2021
How to apply
Please read both the COALAR Special Grant Round funding guidelines and Additional Guidance documents before starting an application.
All applications must be submitted using SmartyGrants.