Tuvalu, one of the world's smallest independent nations, comprises nine low-lying coral atolls with a total surface area of 26 square kilometres dispersed over 1.3 million square kilometres of the central Pacific.
Australia’s development partnership with Tuvalu
Economic and trade information
- Tuvalu country brief
- Tuvalu country/economy fact sheet [PDF]
- Tuvalu aid fact sheet [PDF 354 KB]
- Australia Pacific Islands Business Council
- Before you travel, visit smartraveller.gov.au
- Subscribe to updates
- Get the right travel insurance
- For how we can help Australians overseas, see the Consular services charter
- Australian Passports Office
- Visa information
Heads of Government
The heads of government list is a database that contains information on the names and titles of heads of state, heads of government, foreign ministers, trade ministers and in some cases, ministers responsible for development assistance.
Embassies and consulates
The Australian High Commission in Funafuti, Tuvalu is responsible for Australian affairs in Tuvalu.
Tuvalu is not currently represented in Australia.
Contact details for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Office of the Pacific
Micronesia & Health Branch
R.G Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
BARTON ACT 0221
Phone: +61 2 6261 1111
Fax: +61 2 6261 2332
Contact details for Tuvalu
Fax: +688 20820
Finance and Economic Planning
Tel: +688 20201
Fax: +688 20210