Freedom of information
Information publications scheme
Part 2 of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) establishes an Information Publication Scheme (IPS) for Australian Government agencies subject to the FOI Act. The IPS commences on 1 May 2011 and requires the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade to publish a broad range of information and make it available for downloading where possible.
For access to documents listed below but which are not yet available for downloading, please contact the FOI officer.
- Agency plan for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Who we are: organisational chart and contact details
- What we do: administrative orders and details of appointments of officers of the agency
- Our reports and responses to Parliament: annual reports and the department's indexed list of files
- Routinely requested information: FOI disclosure log
- Consultation: details of arrangements for members of the public to comment on specific policy proposals for which the agency is responsible
- DFAT finances: DFAT portfolio budget statement
- Operational information for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Contact details: FOI officer who can be contacted about access to the agency's information or documents under the FOI Act
Many documents are also available through our about us page or through our publications page.
|Australian Government Public Vessel Status Guidelines||Legal||Current|
|Client Service Charter||Passports||Current|
|Passport Brochures and Publications||Passports||Current|
- Email: email@example.com
Freedom of Information and Privacy Law Section
Domestic Legal Branch
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
R.G. Casey Building, John McEwen Crescent
BARTON, ACT 0221