Monitoring and evaluation
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Framework
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework (MELF) is the DFAT performance monitoring system for the Australian Volunteers Program. The MELF is designed to:
- provide qualitative and quantitative data on program-level performance
- link data collection, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and learning across the program
- build on existing monitoring and evaluation systems and procedures
- contribute to ongoing program monitoring in-country and in Australia, and
- feed performance assessment lessons into program improvement.
Further results about the Australian Volunteers Program can be found on the program’s website.