Australia-India Council grant guidelines
The Australia-India Council 2021/22 Grant Round opened at 09:00 on Tuesday 16 November 2021 (Canberra time).
These guidelines contain information for the Australia-India Council Grant round. These grant opportunities are part of the International Relations Grants Program.
The guidelines set out:
- the purpose of the grant opportunity
- the eligibility and assessment criteria
- how grant applications are monitored and evaluated
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity.
- Australia-India Council Grant Guidelines [PDF 485 KB]
- Australia-India Council Grant Guidelines [DOCX 540 KB]
Successful grant applications also take into consideration the Australia-India Council Strategic Plan 2020 - 2023.