Australia-India Council Grants Program
The Australia-India Council 2020 Grants Round, postponed earlier in the year due to COVID-19, will reopen on Monday, 30 November 2020.
We encourage applicants to consider resubmitting their proposals previously provided for the 2020-21 round, in line with the revised grant guidelines.
Proposals for this round must be consistent with government restrictions in response to COVID-19.
Timeline for 2020 Grant Round
- Opening date – 30 November 2020
- Closing date for submitting applications – 18 January 2021
- Successful applicants notified – May 2021
How to apply
The Grant Guidelines provides information about the Australia-India Council Grant round. The guidelines set out:
- the purpose of the grant opportunity
- the eligibility and assessment criteria
- how grant applications are monitored and evaluated
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity
You must read the grant guidelines before starting an application. All applications must be submitted using SmartyGrants.
If you are applying on behalf of a university, please ensure you have your letter of support before Universities close for the summer break.