Australia Awards Global Tracer Facility Year 6 Results
The Global Tracer Facility provides a consistent, standardised mechanism to generate high quality information on Australia Awards alumni. It provides a strong evidence base to evaluate the impact of the Australia Awards on alumni and, by implication, on their home institutions and countries.
The findings of the Year 6 research are presented in the reports below.
- Alumni Case Study – Insights into short course capacity building
- Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships Alumni Survey 2021
- Social Network Analysis of an Australia Awards Leadership Program cohort
- Australia Awards Exemplary Partnerships: The South Pacific Centre for Central Banking
- Alumni Growth: Tracking Australia Awards Alumni Over Five Years – Longitudinal Tracer Survey 2021