The Office of Development Effectiveness
Independent Evaluation Committee Communiqué, 11 April 2017
- ODE updated the Committee on the status of evaluations considered by the IEC out of session since the last IEC meeting, and noted those recently published.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on performance and quality analysis work.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on the Concept note of the Evaluation of Facilities for Effective Aid Delivery.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on the Phase 1 draft report of the Evaluation of Disability inclusive development.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on the Timor-Leste evaluation plan of the Evaluation of Teacher development.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on 2017 Annual Aid Evaluation Plan and ODE Work Plan.
- The Committee noted the status of current evaluations/work:
- Climate Change evaluation
- Cambodia Agricultural Value Chain Program (CAVAC) evaluation
- Aid Program Performance Reports (APPR) review
- Aid Quality Checks (AQCs) Spot Check update
- Transport Sector Support Program (TSSP) evaluation
- Combatting pandemics & emerging infectious diseases evaluation
- Electoral assistance evaluation
- Economic partnerships in Asia evaluation
- Cyclone Pam Humanitarian Assistance evaluation
- The Committee noted the presentations delivered by First Assistant Secretaries of Pacific Division (PAD) and South-East Asia Maritime Division (SED), on their performance, quality and evaluation efforts within their respective Divisions.
- The Committee agreed that the future meetings of the Independent Evaluation Committee will be held on Tuesday 8 August 2017, and Tuesday 5 December 2017 respectively.