The Office of Development Effectiveness
Independent Evaluation Committee Communiqué, 1 September 2016
- ODE updated the Committee on the status of evaluations considered by the IEC out of session since the last IEC meeting, and noted those recently published.
- The IEC noted the status of current evaluations/work:
- Disability inclusive development evaluation;
- Economic partnerships in Asia;
- Electoral systems strengthening;
- Evaluation of the management arrangements for the Civil Society Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Fund (CS WASH Fund);
- Teacher Development evaluation Phases 1 and 2;
- Combatting pandemics and emerging infectious diseases;
- Annual Program Performance Review (APPR) review; and
- Support for operational evaluations.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on the new evaluation policy.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on performance and quality analysis work.
- The Committee endorsed Transport Sector Support Program (TSSP) – Evaluation Plan.
- The Committee endorsed Eastern Indonesia National Roads Improvement Program – Evaluation Plan.
- The Committee endorsed draft TOR for the 2016 review of uptake of ODE recommendations.
- The Committee noted and discussed the draft report on the Tropical Cyclone Pam.
- The next meeting of the Independent Evaluation Committee will be held in the vicinity of 30 November 2016 (date to be advised).