Draft Investment Design Document - Vanuatu-Australia Policing and Justice Program
The Investment Design for the proposed Vanuatu-Australia Policing and Justice Program is provided for the information of the market and prospective tenderers.
The goal of the program is 'Improved policing, justice and community services in Vanuatu'.
To deliver this goal, the program will focus on helping Vanuatu to achieve the following three EOPOs:
- VPF, justice and community services agencies and targeted non-state actors demonstrate strengthened service delivery capacity, particularly in their handling of cases involving women, children and youth
- Women, children and youth are increasingly able to access state policing, justice and community services in targeted locations
- VPF, justice and community services agencies and targeted non-state actors demonstrate improved quality of service delivery to women children and youth in targeted locations
The design proposes a four-year program, with the possibility of a further four years subject to the outcome of a review.
For planning purposes, the following should be noted:
- DFAT will likely request tenderers to nominate three key staff, including the Senior Manager, Technical Director and Contractor Representative.
- The tender will likely be open on AusTender for a period of 4 weeks only.
- Vanuatu Australia Policing and Justice Program Design [DOCX 440 KB]
- Vanuatu Australia Policing and Justice Program - Annexes 1-4 [DOCX 241 KB]
- Vanuatu Australia Policing and Justice Program - Annex 5 (PJSPV Design) [PDF 2 MB]
This information is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment to purchase or tender for any described services. The scale, scope and focus of any proposed program may change at any time and is subject to formal approval by the Australian and Vanuatu Governments before any procurement process will commence. This information is subject to delays, revision or cancellations.
It is likely that DFAT will require a Contractor to provide management services for the Vanuatu-Australia Policing and Justice Program. The proposed procurement will be listed on the AusTender website when it is released to market, likely to be late September 2016.