The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) invited written submissions from individuals and organisations on the potential opportunities and impacts of a Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership with Indo-Pacific countries. These submissions informed Australia's approach to the negotiations.
On 15 November 2020, Ministers from 15 countries signed the RCEP Agreement.
Submissions received by DFAT during the negotiation phase of the FTA are listed below.
- Accord [PDF 2.3 MB]
- ANZ Bank [PDF 253 KB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Documentary options for tariff reduction available to Australian Exporters per FTA [PDF 137 KB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Harmonising Administrative Procedures in PTA to Support Trade Facilitation [PDF 494 KB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Industry views on documentation in FTAs [PDF 755 KB]
- Australian Council of Trade Unions [PDF 551 KB]
- Australian Dairy Industry Council
- Australian Fair Trade and Investment Network Ltd (2015)
- Australian Fair Trade and Investment Network Ltd [PDF 282 KB] (2013)
- Australian Red Meat & Livestock Industry
- Australian Services Roundtable [PDF 136 KB]
- Australian Dairy Industry (represented by the Australian Dairy Industry Council Inc. and Dairy Australia) [PDF 911 KB]
- International Trademark Association (INTA) [PDF 370 KB]
- O'Donnell, Carol (2012)
- O'Donnell, Carol (2013)
- Public Health Association of Australia [PDF 330 KB]
- Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika
- Wine Australia
- World Society for the Protection of Animals [PDF 1.73 MB]
- Yum! Restaurants International [PDF 85 KB]
Copyright and content
Copyright in submissions resides with the author(s), not with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The views expressed in these submissions are the views of the author(s) and should not be understood as reflecting the views of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Submissions were provided to the department in a range of formats. All submissions have been published in a common portable document format [PDF].