Timor-Leste PARTISIPA Interim Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan
Summary of publication
This document outlines the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (MELP) for PARTISIPA, which will run from mid-2019 to mid-2021. The MELP describes the PARTISIPA approach to tracking and assessing progress towards outcomes and performance targets.
This document includes the following sections:
- Theory of Change (ToC): This section presents the program’s hypothesis of how change will happen, in order to contribute to the identified end-of-program outcomes;
- Scope: This section covers the purpose, audience, and boundaries of the MELP;
- Key Evaluation Questions and sub-questions: This section presents the KEQs for each outcome with corresponding indicators;
- Methods: This section provides details on implementation of this MELP - data collection methods, identifying tools, responsibilities and timing;
- Learning and dissemination: This section describes how M&E processes will feed into learning and dissemination;
- Implementation: This section defines the resources available and the roles and responsibilities for implementing the MELP;
- Timeline for implementation: This section defines the schedule for implementation of key MELP activities.
As a living document, PARTISIPA will continue review the MELP and make any amendments as necessary.