Evaluation of the Papua New Guinea Institutional Partnerships Program – Phase 1
Summary of publication
The review by the Quality and Technical Assurance Group (QTAG) examined the progress toward the end of program outcomes for the Institutional Partnerships Program (IPP):
- Selected Australian and PNG government entities have stronger institutional relationships.
- Demonstrated benefits for both Australia and PNG government entities.
- Effective brokering of Whole of Government institutional relationships.
QTAG’s assessment is that implementation of the IPP is on the right trajectory, but further work is required to improve communication and collaboration, and to enable gender equality within the program.
DFAT’s management response accepted or partially accepted all of the recommendations.
- IPP QTAG Evaluation Phase 1 2018-19 Report [DOCX 131 KB]
- IPP QTAG Evaluation Phase 1 2018-19 Report [PDF 653 KB]