Submissions on the Singapore-Australia Green Economy Agreement
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade values public and stakeholder views on the implementation of the Singapore-Australia Green Economy Agreement (GEA).
Interested stakeholders are invited to provide a written submission to inform the periodic review of the environmental goods and services lists that Australia and Singapore developed and adopted under the GEA. Submissions should address the following issues:
- Are the lists complete or should new environmental goods and services be added? If yes, what additional goods and services should be included?
- What else can the Australian Government do to help boost two-way trade and investment in environmental goods and services with Singapore?
- Is your business experiencing any barriers to trading environmental goods and services with Singapore? If yes, please elaborate.
- How do you see Australia and Singapore working together to further facilitate global trade in environmental goods and services?
Environmental Goods and Services lists
Submissions can be sent to AustSingGEA@dfat.gov.au. The closing date for submissions is 30 September 2023.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade received written submissions to inform the negotiations of the GEA. Below is a list of contributors who have given permission to be identified, and/or have their submissions(s) made public.
- ACE Electric Vehicle Group [PDF1.2 MB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry [PDF 241 KB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore [PDF 340 KB]
- Australian Hydrogen Council [PDF 122 KB]
- Australian Institute for Mining and Metallurgy [PDF 709 KB]
- Australian National University [PDF 973 KB]
- Australian Sustainable Finance Initiative [PDF 528 KB]
- Bioenergy Australia [PDF 154 KB]
- Brisbane City Council [PDF 486 KB]
- Business Council of Australia [PDF 606 KB]
- Carbon Disclosure Project [PDF 144 KB]
- Export Council of Australia [PDF 315 KB]
- HESTA Super Fund [PDF 87 KB]
- IQ Energy [PDF 345 KB]
- KPMG [PDF 264 KB]
- Redflow [PDF 914 KB]
- Southern Green Gas Ltd and Corporate Carbon Pty Ltd [PDF 754 KB]
- TOLL Group [PDF 2.2 MB]
Copyright and content
Copyright in submissions resides with the author(s), not with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The views expressed in these submissions are the views of the author(s) and should not be understood as reflecting the views of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Submissions were provided to the department in a range of formats. All submissions have been published in a common portable document format [PDF].
Singapore-Australia Green Economy Agreement enquiries
International Economics and Green Economy Division
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
R.G. Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton ACT 0221
For media enquiries, please contact DFAT’s Media team: firstname.lastname@example.org. (02) 6261 1555.