Economic and trade information
- New Zealand country brief
- New Zealand country/economy fact sheet [PDF]
This document may not meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. If you require a fully accessible copy of this document, please contact StatsSection@dfat.gov.au
- New Zealand market insights
Closer Economic Relations
- Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement (ANZCERTA) and related documents
- Information on tariffs for specific products under ANZCERTA can be found at the FTA portal
- Austrade's New Zealand country page supplies general information on doing business and on specific export opportunities.
- Information on rules of origin and other requirements are available from the Australian Border Force.
- Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Arrangement (TTMRA)
- Before you travel, visit smartraveller.gov.au
- Australian Passports Office
- Visa information
Heads of Government
Embassies and consulates
- Australian High Commission in Wellington, New Zealand,
- Australian Consulate-General in Auckland, New Zealand
- New Zealand High Commission to Australia
- Consulates-General of New Zealand
For travel advice and visa information, please visit the links above.
Requests for information, advice or comments on the Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement should be addressed to:
Director, New Zealand and Realm Countries Section
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
RG Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton ACT 0221
For media enquiries please call DFAT Media Liaison Section on +61 (02) 6261 1555.
For all other enquiries, contact us on +61 (02) 6261 1111.