Economic and trade information
Closer Economic Relations
- Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement (ANZCERTA) and related documents
- Information on tariffs for specific products under ANZCERTA can be found at the FTA portal
- Austrade's New Zealand country page supplies general information on doing business and on specific export opportunities.
- Information on rules of origin and other requirements are available from the Australian Border Force.
- Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Arrangement (TTMRA)
- Before you travel, visit smartraveller.gov.au
- Australian Passports Office
- Visa information
Heads of Government
Embassies and consulates
- Australian High Commission in Wellington, New Zealand,
- Australian Consulate-General in Auckland, New Zealand
- New Zealand High Commission to Australia
- Consulates-General of New Zealand
For travel advice and visa information, please visit the links above.
Requests for information, advice or comments on the Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement should be addressed to:
New Zealand and Climate Branch
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
RG Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton ACT 0221
For media enquiries please call DFAT Media Liaison Section on +61 (02) 6261 1555.
For all other enquiries, contact us on +61 (02) 6261 1111.