Economic and trade information
Closer Economic Relations
- Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement (ANZCERTA) and related documents
- Trans-Tasman retirement savings portability scheme
- Austrade's New Zealand country page supplies general information on doing business and on specific export opportunities.
- Austrade has a database that can be searched by industry.
- Information on rules of origin and other requirements are available from the Australian Customs Service.
- CER Rules of Origin
- Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Arrangement (TTMRA)
- Information on tariffs for specific products under ANZCERTA can be found at the FTA portal
- Before you travel, visit smartraveller.gov.au
- Australian Passports Office
- Visa information
Heads of Government
Embassies and consulates
- Australian High Commission in New Zealand, Wellington
- Australian High Commission in Wellington website
- Australian Consulate-General in Auckland, New Zealand
Requests for information, advice or comments on the Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement should be addressed to:
Director, New Zealand Section
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
RG Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton ACT 0221
Phone: +61 2 6261 2892
For media enquiries please call DFAT Media Liaison Section on (02) 6261 1555.