The Office of Development Effectiveness
Independent Evaluation Committee Communiqué, 5 December 2017
- ODE updated the Committee on the status of evaluations considered by the IEC out of session since the last meeting, and noted those recently published.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on performance and quality analysis work.
- The Committee provided advice on the draft ODE Work Plan.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on the 2017 Annual Aid Evaluation Plan and the draft 2018 Annual Aid Evaluation Plan.
- The Committee noted the status of current evaluations/work:
- Climate change evaluation
- Economic partnerships in Asia evaluation
- Papua New Guinea Transport Sector Support Program evaluation
- Investment level monitoring evaluation
- Aid Program Performance Reports (APPR) review
- Ending violence against women and girls evaluation
- Disability inclusion evaluation
- Teacher development evaluation
- Pacific health programs evaluation
- Electoral assistance evaluation.