The Office of Development Effectiveness
Independent Evaluation Committee Communiqué, 5 December 2019
- ODE updated the Committee on the status of evaluations considered by the IEC out of session since the last meeting, and noted those recently published.
- The Committee noted the status of current evaluations/work, and provided advice to ensure their credibility, quality and usefulness:
- Multilateral engagement evaluation
- Pacific infrastructure evaluation
- Pacific health programs evaluation
- Conflict prevention and peace building evaluation
- Teacher development evaluation
- TVET meta-evaluation
- Literacy in Melanesia evidence project
- Flexible and Adaptive Management evaluation
- The Committee noted ODE's update on performance and quality analysis work and provided advice on ODE's policy, outreach and advisory support.
- ODE updated the committee regarding the new Development Policy & Performance Framework, and subsequent changes to the ODE work plan.
- The Committee agreed that the next meeting of the IEC will be held in April 2020.