The Office of Development Effectiveness
Independent Evaluation Committee Communiqué, 13 December 2018
- ODE updated the Committee on the status of evaluations considered by the IEC out of session since the last meeting, and noted those recently published.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on performance and quality analysis work.
- ODE updated the Committee on the 2018 Annual Aid Evaluation Plan and the draft 2019 Annual Aid Evaluation Plan.
- The Committee provided advice on the draft ODE Work Plan.
- The Committee noted the status of current evaluations/work:
- Uptake of ODE recommendations
- Teacher development evaluation
- Quality review of program evaluations 2018
- Ending violence against women and girls evaluation
- Disability inclusion evaluation
- Samoa country evaluation
- Multilateral program evaluation
- Pacific infrastructure evaluation
- Pacific health programs evaluation
- Investment level monitoring evaluation
- The Committee provided advice on ODE's policy, outreach and advisory support.
- The Committee agreed that the next meeting of the IEC will be held on Wednesday 10 April 2019.