The Office of Development Effectiveness
Independent Evaluation Committee Communiqué, 10 April 2018
- ODE updated the Committee on the status of evaluations considered by the IEC out of session since the last meeting, and noted those recently published.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on performance and quality analysis work.
- The Committee provided advice on the:
- draft concept note for the evaluation of Australia's Pacific infrastructure assistance
- draft report for the evaluation of Australia's economic partnerships in Asia.
- The Committee noted the strong result for the 2017 Annual Aid Evaluation Plan.
- ODE updated the Committee on the 2018 Annual Aid Evaluation Plan and 2018 ODE Work Plan.
- The Committee noted the status of current evaluations/work:
- Teacher development evaluation
- Quality review of program evaluations 2017
- Climate change evaluation
- Investment level monitoring evaluation
- Ending violence against women and girls evaluation
- Disability inclusion evaluation
- Papua New Guinea Transport Sector Support Program evaluation
- Pacific health programs evaluation.
- The Committee provided advice on ODE's policy, outreach and advisory support.