The Office of Development Effectiveness
Independent Evaluation Committee Communiqué, 1 December 2016
- ODE updated the Committee on the status of evaluations considered by the IEC out of session since the last IEC meeting, and noted those recently published.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on performance and quality analysis work.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on the new evaluation policy and annual evaluation plan.
- The Committee noted ODE's proposed workplan for 2017.
- The Committee noted ODE's update on Climate Change evaluation – Terms of Reference.
- The Committee endorsed 2016 review of uptake of ODE recommendations - Analysis report.
- The IEC noted the status of current evaluations/work:
- Eastern Indonesia National Roads Improvement Program evaluation (Progress update);
- Transport Sector Support Program evaluation (Evaluation plan);
- Combatting pandemics and emerging infectious diseases evaluation (draft evaluation report);
- Economic partnerships in Asia evaluation (progress update);
- Electoral systems strengthening evaluation (progress update);
- Tropical Cyclone Pam evaluation (Final report);
- Disability inclusive development evaluation (progress update);
- Teacher Development Evaluation Phases 1 and 2 (progress update); and
- Annual Program Performance Review (APPR) review (progress update).
- The Committee agreed that the next meeting of the Independent Evaluation Committee will be held on 11 April 2017.