Portfolio budget statements
Australia's International Development Assistance Program Budget 2009-10
The following document describes Australia's International Development Assistance Program Budget for 2009-10.
Full Statement [Treasury website]
Scope of Initiatives
The Scope of Initiatives provide a summary of the types of activities that AusAID will undertake through new budget measures:
- Food Security through Rural Development [PDF 143KB]
- Economic Infrastructure [PDF 143KB]
- Performance-linked Aid [PDF 138KB]
- Improving Responsiveness and Accountability in Government [PDF 145KB]
- Debt-to-Health Swap with the Government of Indonesia [PDF 136KB]
- Afghanistan and Pakistan Assistance [PDF 141KB]
Previous AusAID budgets
The portfolio budget details are available on the
Foreign Affairs and Trade website.
Details of the full Commonwealth Budget are available on the
Treasury Budget website.
To view files marked PDF you need Acrobat Reader. If not already installed,
download the free software now. See also the 'About this website' link below.
To save PDF files onto your own computer you should right-click on the link, select 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As' and save the file to your computer hard disk.