Investment Concept for the South-East Asia Investing in Women initiative
An Investment Concept for a proposed new program in South-East Asia - Investing in Women initiative - is provided for the information of the market and prospective tenderers.
Based on the Concept Note, and in a collaborative effort to ensure the quality of the investment, individuals/organisations are encouraged to submit views and/or issues that they would like to see further considered/clarified during the design process. All submissions submitted, and received by DFAT, are done so with the individual's/organisation's understanding of the Submission Conditions detailed below. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update - the submission due date has now changed and all submissions are due by 28 February 2015. DFAT cannot guarantee that submissions received after this date will be considered by the design team.
Individuals/organizations submit, and DFAT receives, submissions on the understanding that the individual/organization, owns the material and any intellectual property (IP) in the material, and grants to DFAT a permanent, irrevocable, royaltyfree worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, adapt and otherwise exploit such material or IP in conjunction with the design or the South-East Asia Investing in Women Initiative. The licence granted includes the right for DFAT to sub-licence any material or IP to any of its employees, agents or contractors to use, reproduce, adapt and otherwise exploit the material or IP incorporated in the submission for the purposes of performing functions, responsibilities, activities or services for, or on behalf of, DFAT.
- DFAT may in its absolute discretion decide whether to use, reproduce, adapt and otherwise exploit such material or IP.
- The individual/organisation warrants that the submission of the material, for the purposes permitted by the submission conditions, will not infringe the moral rights of any person.
- DFAT and the design team will not respond directly to any issues or views raised by individuals/organizations.
Individual submissions will not be referenced/identified in the design document but may be referred to generically as representing a market opinion. It is likely that DFAT will require a Managing Contractor to provide management services for the Investing in Women initiative. If approved, the proposed procurement will be listed on the AusTender website [external link] when it is released to market.
- Proposed program in South-East Asia–Investing in Women initiative –Investment Concept (PDF 132kb)
- Proposed program in South-East Asia–Investing in Women initiative –Investment Concept (Word 57kb)
This information is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment to purchase or tender for the described services. This potential procurement opportunity is subject to delays, revision or cancellations.