Australia-India ECTA outcomes
The Australia-India Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement (ECTA) entered into force on 29 December 2022.
ECTA helps secure Australia's foothold in the world's fastest growing large economy and enables Australian businesses to unlock or expand their operations in a market of nearly one and a half billion people.
The following documents summarise the main outcomes for Australia:
- Snapshot of benefits
- Benefits for Australia (overview)
- Benefits for Australian service suppliers and professionals
- Benefits for Australian goods exporters
- Benefits for the Australian critical minerals and resources sectors
- Benefits for Australian manufacturing
The full text of ECTA can be found at: ECTA official text