Responsible Business and ITVlogs Program: Entrepreneurial Innovation for Social Change
- Sector: Education
- Country location: Australia, United Arab Emirates
- Grantee: University of Wollongong
Using a student exchange model, Responsible Business and Information Technology Vlogs (ReBitVlogs) is an innovative knowledge-sharing platform to engage students and academics with industry stakeholders on responsible fashion business and technology-use for social change.
The Student Exchange Program in 2017-18 where Australian business students visited the UAE and engaged in discussions on ethical fashion. In this project, students in the UAE will visit Australia to examine new ideas and technologies in the fashion industry and how their uptake can ignite social change to protect the indigenous Australian fashion industry in particular, and the Australian fashion industry in general.
- Dubai Students attend ReBitVlogs Colloquium: Wollongong, 12 August 2020
- Dubai Students visit iAccelerate, UOW's Innovation Campus: The Illawarra region, 11 August 2020
- Council for Australian-Arab Relations grant offer: $20,000.
- Total project value: $20,000.