Development of a Sustainable Lifesaving Sport Program in Bahrain and UAE
- Sector: Sport
- Country location: Bahrain
- Grantee: Life Saving Victoria
The project aims to develop relations between Australian and Arab counterparts in lifesaving and sports. Youth sport leaders and event management experts will support development of sustainable programs to enable further interchange of people and resources. The project will also see sharing of Australian developed innovations for open water swimming and lifesaving piloted in the region for future development.
- IRB Sport Demonstration and Training: Manama, Bahrain, 26 to 31 May 2020
- Beach Life Saving Sports and Open Water Swimming Demonstration and Training: Manama, Bahrain, 24 October to 1 November 2019
- Council for Australian-Arab Relations grant offer: $25,000.
- Total project value: $25,191.