Guam is a self-governing territory of the United States of America. It is the largest island in Micronesia, about one-third of its total land area of 540 square kilometres is occupied by US military facilities.
Economic and trade information
- Before you travel, visit smartraveller.gov.au
- Read the travel advice for Guam
- Subscribe to updates
- Get the right travel insurance
- For how we can help Australians overseas, see the Consular services charter
- Australian Passports Office
- Visa information
Heads of Government
Includes Heads of State, Prime Ministers, Foreign, Trade and Aid Ministers.
Embassies and consulates
The Australian Embassy in Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia is responsible for Australian affairs in Guam.
Guam is represented by the Embassy of the United States of America in Canberra.
Contact details for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Pacific Islands Branch
R.G Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
BARTON ACT 0221
Phone: +61 2 6261 1111
Fax: +61 2-6261 2332