Philippines Aid Program Performance Report 2014-15
Summary of publication
This report summarises the progress of Australia's aid investments in the Philippines for the period July 2014 to June 2015. Our aid works toward the over-arching objective of 'promoting prosperity, reducing poverty and enhancing political stability'. It closely aligns with the priorities of the Philippine Government and during the reporting period focussed on:
- partnering on education reforms
- enhancing the foundations for sustained economic growth
- promoting better disaster preparedness and response
- improving conditions for peace and security, and
- building stronger institutions for accountable and inclusive governance.