Philippines Aid Program Performance Report 2013-14
Summary of publication
This report summarises progress in Australia's aid program to the Philippines from July 2013 to June 2014.
The aid program in the Philippines continues to catalyse reforms, aid policy formulation, and support the Philippine Government's development agenda. The APPR reports on the achievements against the objectives outlined in the Australia-Philippines Development Cooperation Strategy 2012-2017 which were updated in February 2014 and included:
- partnering on education reforms
- enhancing the foundations for sustained economic growth
- promoting better disaster preparedness and response
- improving conditions for peace and security
- building stronger institutions for transparent and accountable governance.