Indonesia Knowledge Sector Supply Side Pilot (TAF Pilot): Management response to independent review
Summary of publication
This report provides the Management Response for the Independent Review of the Knowledge Sector Supply Side Pilot.
The objective of this review was to conduct a 'health check' of the pilot program for the purpose of learning for the first phase of the Knowledge Sector Initiative (2013-2017) and. This report provides the Management Response for the Review.
Key messages of the evaluations' findings, recommendations, and lessons include:
- The Pilot Empowered partners
- Effective use of resources
- Significant Change Evident
- Several mutually reinforcing factors have been the key to success
- Need for improved monitoring and evaluation (M&E)