Seminar Series: International Development Opportunities 2019
Austrade invites you to a seminar briefing tailored to inform Australian businesses, and education and research institutions on opportunities to work with key multilateral finance and international development agencies.
This Australia-wide program will comprise of five components:
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) Procurement 101 webinar
- Face-to-face seminar series with targeted presentations on the sectoral and geographical priorities and contractual opportunities by the ADB, World Bank (WB) and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Practical advice, tips, lessons learned and case studies on international development projects
- Focusedsessions on liveable cities and Pacific region opportunities
- One-on-one meetings with ADB, WB and DFAT representatives.