(UPDATED) Update on DFAT’s aid procurement pipeline 2017-18
The purpose of this update is to inform the market there will be no further RFT releases in 2017.
It is DFAT's intention to give the market sufficient information as early as possible to tender for DFAT aid opportunities. Typically this is done by posting pre tender information on DFAT's website before formal release of the tender via AusTender.
DFAT also provides status updates of current tender processes.
Elsewhere on DFAT's website there will be opportunities for grant projects. Currently there are three such opportunities:
DFAT's Annual Procurement Plan is also listed on AusTender.
DFAT is always looking to enhance the way it does business with its partners. The Doing Business with DFAT Guide describes DFAT procurement, outlines how to pursue business opportunities, and offers hints and tips on tendering for DFAT procurements. Please note DFAT's AID Supplier Conference in Canberra on 15 February 2018.
Procurement pipeline 2018
All planned procurements are subject to revision, withdrawal or cancellation. Information about planned procurements is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent a solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment by the Government to purchase the described goods or services. All planned procurements are subject to Australian and partner government policy and approvals processes.
DFAT will likely release the following RFT's early in 2018. Note this is not an exhaustive list of tenders planned in 2018, but a list of those most likely to come early in 2018. It is DFAT's intention to provide advanced information to the market for all possible tenders. Accordingly, for possible tenders below that do not yet have further information, it is DFAT's intention to publish information as early as possible ahead of any actual tender release.
- DFAT 163, Pacific Climate Support Unit
- DFAT 168, Pacific Horticultural and Agricultural Market Access (PHAMA)
- DFAT 175, Cambodia Australia Awards+
- DFAT 166, Cambodia Australia-Cambodia Cooperation for Equitable Sustainable Services (ACCESS)
- DFAT 112, Papua New Guinea Economic and Social Infrastructure Program
- DFAT 114, Papua New Guinea Human Development Technical Assistance Contract
- DFAT 83, Aus4Water
- DFAT 88, Philippines Public Financial Management Program
- DFAT 187, Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes Through Support for Markets in Agriculture
- Vanuatu Health Program
- Vanuatu Infrastructure Program
- Vanuatu Education Program
- Combatting Human Trafficking in ASEAN Program
- Mongolia Australia Awards+
- Timor-Leste Australia Awards+