Access trade and investment information
- Australia's Trade and Investment at a Glance – an annual publication providing high-level snapshots on Australia's trade and investment profile and introduces the key international fora the Australian Government engages in to progress our economic interests.
- Australia's Trade through Time – an educational website that charts key milestones in Australian trade together with historical video recordings and photographs that will appeal to students and educators.
- Fact sheets for countries and regions – download economic snapshots of more than 200 countries and regions.
- Trade statistics – data on Australia's trade relationship with the world.
- Foreign investment statistics – details of our inward and outward foreign investment.
- Trade statistical publications and articles – access in-depth reports and analysis on the latest trade issues and trends.
- Request customised statistics – ask DFAT for specific trade or investment data.
- Australian Trade Liberalisation: Analysis of the Economic Impacts – a 2017 Centre for International Economics (CIE) report on the benefits of trade liberalisation for Australia.
- Free Trade Agreement Utilisation Study – a PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) report finds Australia's North Asian FTAs have high utilisation rates for merchandise trade.