Promoting Arab-Australian Bilateral Capacity-building: Business, Education & the Legal Profession
- Sector: Education / Sustainability
- Country location: Australia, Egypt, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
- Grantee: Flinders University
This project engages industry leaders, legal professionals and governance agencies to educate participants and produce research outputs that support significant opportunities to grow Australian-Arab capacity for bilateral activity, with focus on education.
- 30 November 2021 – 1800-1845 hours AEST Women leaders in Business and the professions: in the Western and Middle East Experience. (Hosted at the Dubai Expo 2020 and linked to the speaker in Adelaide).
- 6 December 2021 - Bilateral Australian/UAE Leadership Event
- 15 March 2022 - Hybrid-delivery workshop on Arab-Australian Bilateral Industry Capacity-building: Education, the legal Profession & Business.
- August 2022 - International multi-node hybrid online and in person book launch.
Website: Flinders University
- Total project value: $118,440
- Council for Australian-Arab Relations grant offer: $40,325