When Women Win Australia Growth Strategy
- Sector: Women in Leadership
- Country location: Australia, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates
- Grantee: When Women Win
When Women Win is a podcast giving people access to female role models from all walks of life. These ladies share their inspirational stories and practical tools to enrich the listeners' professional and personal lives.
The first season was the # 1 most listened-to podcast in the Middle East, sitting at the top of the iTunes chart. The podcast downloads in 163 countries and available on Emirates flights through their ICE in-flight entertainment system. When Women Win is a proud partner of the UN Women Media Compact.
When Women Win is in its third season, available on all podcast apps. The show is global and includes guests hailing from the Middle East to Australia. Leadership tips and life lessons from international powerhouse women.
- Publish article in national Australian newspaper: 15 November 2019
- Announce partnership on Australian popular TV talk/news show: 28 November 2019
- Announce partnership on Australian popular radio podcast: 10 December 2019
- Announce partnership on Australian pop culture website: 10 December 2019
- Council for Australian-Arab Relations grant offer: $20,000.
- Total project value: $20,000.