Empowering Indonesian Women for Poverty Reduction (MAMPU): Implementation Strategy Component 2 (Working with Parliamentarians)
Summary of publication
This document presents the Implementation Strategy for the Parliamentary Stream of the DFAT-funded Empowering Indonesian Women for Poverty Reduction (MAMPU) Program, and includes information about:
- parliamentary stream starting points
- theory of change, intended outcomes, and monitoring and evaluation
- parliamentary stream partners
- sub-national locations
- phasing and indicative activities
- risks, challenges and mitigation.
Through the MAMPU Program's Parliamentary Stream, MAMPU partner civil society organisations (CSOs) will work with women's caucuses and gender-advocate male or female parliamentarians to advance policy-level reforms related to MAMPU's five thematic areas.