Final investment design document for Australia Awards in Indonesia 2014-2022
A final version of the Australia Awards in Indonesia design document is provided for the information of prospective tenderers.
Australia Awards in Indonesia builds on a long history of scholarship delivery and aims to fill a gap in the pool of individuals with the higher-level capacity to contribute to Indonesia's development; and the need for a strong, deep relationship based on mutual understanding between Australia and Indonesia at the individual, organisation and country level. Australia Awards respond to these challenges in a range of interconnected ways that underpin the design of the program.
The design sets out five end-of-program outcomes aligned with the two global objectives of Australia Awards:
In line with Global Objective 1: to develop capacity and leadership skills so that individuals can contribute to development, the program seeks to achieve two end-of-program outcomes:
- Indonesian alumni are using their new knowledge, skills and attitudes to contribute positively in their professional field
- Indonesian alumni are using their new knowledge, skills and attitudes to contribute positively in their communities
In line with Global Objective 2: to develop people-to-people linkages at individual, institutional and country levels, the program seeks to achieve three end-of-program outcomes:
- Indonesian alumni have, or support, links with Australia, Australian organisations, or Australians
- Indonesian alumni have links with other Australia Awards alumni, or their organisations, in Indonesia and world-wide
- Indonesian alumni view Australia and Australians in a positive light
The program design is structured around this program logic and these intended outcomes, which will also guide management, monitoring and evaluation approaches.
AusAID expects to release the Request for Tender soon. This proposed procurement will be listed on AusTender.