Pages on the webserver australiagroup.net (including its sub-domains) conform to the following privacy guidelines:
We collect clickstream data in our logs. These logs are used internally to better develop the site and allow us to report on site activity. They are not used for any other purpose. When you visit this web site, we make a record of your visit and log the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's server address;
- the user’s operating system (for example, Apple, Windows, etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the date and time of visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the referrer site;
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, in which a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your web browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies set by our pages are only valid during the session.
The staff managing these websites are subject to the Commonwealth of Australia Privacy Act 1988.