Australian Treaties Database
The Australian Treaties Database (ATD) is an online resource for researching treaties to which Australia is a signatory, or where Australia has taken other treaty action.
You can search by subject, date or keyword, or you can search using several words separated by the words 'AND' or 'OR'. Search results include links to the full text of the treaty. All treaty texts are routinely added to the Australian Treaties Library on the Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII) database.
- Search by subject, agreement type and/or country
- Search by date treaty concluded
- Search by word(s)
- Treaties signed, acceded to, and entered into force
- Status lists for multilateral treaties for which Australia is depository
- Multilateral treaty status sites and other information