Australia’s development program
Country-level investments in social protection
Several of Australia's bilateral aid programs have investments and partnerships supporting social protection in partner countries.
Links to DFAT's initiatives focused on social protection are provided below.
- Bangladesh, BRAC Strategic Partnership Agreement
- Indonesia, MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society)
- Myanmar, Decentralising Funding to Schools Project
- Philippines, Philippines Social Protection
- Cambodia, IDPoor
Links to programs which include social protection among other focus areas are included below:
- Indonesia, Partnership for Knowledge-based Poverty Reduction (PKPR)
- Indonesia, Australia Indonesia Partnership for Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment (MAMPU)
- Indonesia, Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab Southeast Asia (J-PAL SEA)
- Indonesia, Program Peduli
- Timor-Leste, Partnership for Human Development