Infographic: Partnerships for Recovery
- Pacific and Timor-Leste
- Southeast Asia
- Global response
Priority action areas:
- Health security
- Economic recovery
With a cross-cutting focus on protecting the most vulnerable.
2019-20 – the swift initial response
- Our development investments have pivoted to COVID-19 priorities. All continuing investments are addressing development challenges exacerbated by COVID-19.
- Immediate distribution of PPE and other critical medical supplies.
- $280 million for the Indo-Pacific Response and Recovery Package.
- Kept critical transport links open in our region amid global supply chain disruptions.
2020-21 – investing in regional recovery
- $4 billion in ODA aligned with Partnerships for Recovery
- including $80m commitment to Gavi-COVAX Advance Market Commitment
Additional targeted measures
- $304.7m COVID-19 Response Package Pacific & Timor-Leste
- $23.2m Vaccine Access and Health Security Pacific, Timor-Leste and Southeast Asia
- Response detailed in 27 tailored COVID-19 Development Response Plans