DFAT supplier engagement
DFAT acknowledges the important role that our delivery partners play in delivering our Official Development Assistance goals. Therefore, we are working towards a collaborative relationship with delivery partners to foster an inclusive, supportive and responsible contracting community.
The DFAT Aid Business Engagement Section works collaboratively with our suppliers.
- We will provide up to date information on LinkedIn.
- Be a point of contact for industry on ideas and issues
- We will provide info sessions on different topics throughout the year.
DFAT supplier engagement calendar of events (last updated 11 March 2020)
DFAT's supplier engagement calendar of events is updated with up and coming dates regularly.
|Date of event||Title of event||Location||Registration / details|
|29 June - 2 July 2020||2020 Asia-Pacific Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction Conference||Brisbane||United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction|
Big Meet 2019
The Big Meet provided an opportunity to collaborate, engage and maximise business networking with government, industry and the private sector. It included an International Development tradeshow and speaker program focussing on: Innovation, Climate Change and the Pacific.
- Big Meet 2019 session 2 DFAT frontiers brokers presentation [PDF 2 MB]
- Big Meet 2019 session 3 practical application of gender equality [PDF 545 KB]
- Big Meet 2019 session 4 localisation and procurement [PDF 480 KB]
- Big Meet 2019 session 5 research in development CSIRO [PDF 720 KB]
- Big Meet 2019 session 6 building climate capabilities [PDF 580 KB]
- Big Meet 2019 session 7 climate resilience partnerships [PDF 580 KB]
DFAT Aid Supplier Conference
Initiated in 2017, the DFAT Aid Supplier Conference provides a forum for improved communication between DFAT and suppliers of services to the Australian aid program. It provides aid suppliers with a unique opportunity to network and build on how the Government's development assistance program contributes to Australia's national interest by promoting prosperity, stability and security in our region.