Our 327  para 3.
Mission saw Van Mook this morning after which Schuurman informed me no decision would be given on representation to Djocjakarta and Republican representative proceeding to Canberra until Saturday earliest.
Have pressed as far as possible for decisions and no opportunity discuss matter personally with Van Mook until after my return from Djocjakarta. 
Also informed by Schuurman that appointment of American Representative on Committee of Three not yet definite and N.E.I.
authorities consider information concerning their aims etc. should be given to 3 representatives together direct by The Hague.
Am of opinion Dutch will use delaying tactics and after-wards press for quick decision as with consular mission.