Australian Passport Office, Melbourne
The Australian Passport Office (APO) in Melbourne has moved to new premises
The APO has relocated to Level 2, Collins Square, 747 Collins Street, Docklands, with effect from 0830 on Tuesday 11 November. For more information, please ring the Australian Passport Information Service, phone 131 232, or go to www.passports.gov.au
- General enquiries: Australian Passport Information Service on 131 232
- Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.passports.gov.au
Mail address: GPO Box 1588, Melbourne, VIC 3001
Normal hours of business at the new premises are:
- Passport services: 8.30am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Document legalisation services: 8.30am-1pm, Monday to Friday.
Authentications, Apostilles and Certificates of No Impediment - change of opening hours
The opening hours for notarial services are now 8:30am to 1:00pm Monday to Friday.
You can lodge your application for an Australian Passport at an Australian Post outlet.
In certain circumstances you may lodge at our Passport Office.
Lodgement is by appointment only.
Please phone the Australian Passport Information Service on 131 232 for enquires regarding your application and to schedule your appointment.
- Phone: 131 232
- Email: email@example.com
Authentications, Apostilles and Certificates of No Impediment
Level 2, Collins Square
747 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- 8:30am to 1:00pm Monday to Friday (Authentications, Apostilles and Certificates of No Impediment)
- 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday (passport services)