Economic and trade information
- New Zealand country brief
- New Zealand country/economy fact sheet [PDF 32 KB]
- Australia-New Zealand Leadership Forum (ANZLF)
Closer Economic Relations
- Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement (ANZCERTA) and related documents
- Trans-Tasman retirement savings portability scheme
- Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangements (TTTA)
- Austrade's New Zealand country page supplies general information on doing business and on specific export opportunities.
- Austrade has a database that can be searched by industry.
- Information on rules of origin and other requirements are available from the Australian Customs Service.
- CER Rules of Origin
- Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Arrangement (TTMRA)
- Travel information: Smartraveller
- Before you travel:
- Assistance to Australian travellers: Consular Services Charter
Heads of Government
Embassies and consulates
- Australian High Commission in New Zealand, Wellington
- Australian High Commission in Wellington website
- Australian Consulate-General in Auckland, New Zealand
Requests for information, advice or comments on the Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement should be addressed to:
Director, New Zealand Section
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
RG Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton ACT 0221
Phone: +61 2 6261 3769
For media enquiries please call DFAT Media Liaison Section on (02) 6261 1555.