Public submissions to the Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement negotiations
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade attaches importance to the views of the public on the negotiation of a bilateral Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) with Indonesia, and continues to welcome submissions in this regard.
Submissions concerning the desirability of a CEPA with Indonesia have been received from a wide range of interested groups, including peak industry organisations, professional associations, companies, non-government organisations, individuals and state governments.
Below is a list of contributors who have given permission to be identified, and/or have their submission(s) made public.
Copyright and content
Copyright in submissions resides with the author(s), not with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The views expressed in these submissions are the views of the author(s) and should not be understood as reflecting the views of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Submissions were provided to the department in a range of formats. All submissions have been published in a common portable document format (PDF).
- Australia-Indonesia Business Council [PDF 282 KB]
- Australia-Japan Business Cooperation Committee [PDF 18 KB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Harmonising Administrative Procedures in PTA to Support Trade Facilitation [PDF 494 KB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Industry views on documentation in FTAs [PDF 755 KB]
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Documentary options for tariff reduction available to Australian Exporters per FTA [PDF 137 KB]
- Australian Fair Trade and Investment Network [PDF 124 KB]
- Australian Meat Industry Council (commercial-in-confidence)
- ANZ (commercial-in-confidence)
- Campbell Bridge SC [PDF 214 KB]
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (commercial-in-confidence)
- Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia (commercial-in-confidence)
- Distilled Spirits Industry Council of Australia Inc [PDF 1.14 MB]
- First State Investments, Indonesia (commercial-in-confidence)
- Government of Western Australia [PDF 202 KB]
- Indonesia-Australia Business Partnership Group (ACCI, AIBC, KADIN, AIBC) [PDF 2 MB]
- International Legal Services Advisory Council [PDF 595 KB]
- Meat and Livestock Australia (commercial-in-confidence)
- Music Council of Australia [PDF 124 KB]
- PT ETI Fire Systems [PDF 27 KB]
- Qantas (commercial-in-confidence)
- Selandia Baru Service Ltd [PDF 101 KB]
- Weathertex (commercial-in-confidence)
- Winemakers' Federation of Australia [PDF 163 KB]
- World Society for the Protection of Animals (commercial-in-confidence)