Australia-India FTA Feasibility Study submissions
Submissions have been received concerning the desirability of an Australia-India FTA. Submitting parties represent a wide range of interested groups, including peak industry organisations, professional associations, companies, non-government organisations, individuals and state governments.
Below is a list of contributors who have given permission to be identified, and/or have their submission(s) made public.
Copyright and content
Copyright in submissions resides with the author(s), not with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The views expressed in these submissions are the views of the author(s) and should not be understood as reflecting the views of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Submissions were provided to the Department in a range of formats. All submissions have been published in a common portable document format (pdf, Adobe Acrobat Version 8).
- Mallesons Stephen Jacques
- Downer EDI Mining – Mineral Technologies Pty Ltd
- National Farmers’ Federation
- Century Yuasa Batteries Pty Ltd
- Australian Wool Innovation Limited
- A3P [PDF]
- ABB [PDF] (Additional submission [PDF])
- Ascension Lifestyle Solutions [PDF]
- Austral-Asia Freight Pty. Ltd. [PDF]
- Australian Fair Trade and Investment Network [PDF]
- Australian Nut Industry Council [PDF]
- Australian Pork Ltd [PDF]
- Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation - Winemakers' Federation of Australia [PDF]
- BTB Auto Glass and Body Shop Tools [PDF]
- Eco Pacific Pty. Ltd. [PDF]
- IAG [PDF]
- International Legal Services Advisory Council [PDF] (Appexdix A [PDF]), (Appendix B [PDF])
- Insurance Council of Australia [PDF]
- Middletons [PDF]
- Monash University [PDF]
- Ms Liz Penfold MP [PDF]
- Mt Romance Australia Pty Ltd [PDF]
- Qantas [PDF]
- Rubicon Systems Australia Pty Ltd [PDF]
- TAFE Directors Australia [PDF]
- Victorian Government [PDF]