Download the photo of Peter Varghese in print-quality (JPEG, 13x18 cm at 300 dpi, RGB, approximately 2.3 MB). Images can be freely used for any non-commercial purpose.
- Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office
- Consular, Public Diplomacy and Parliamentary Affairs Division
- International Security Division (strategic and defence policy and arms control)
- North Asia Division
- South-East Asia Division
Ms Bird serves as Ambassador to ASEAN and carries responsibility for the East Asia Summit. She represents the department on the Australia-Indonesia Institute, the Australia-Malaysia Institute, the Australia-Thailand Institute, the Australia-China Council, the Australia-Japan Foundation, the Australia-Korea Foundation and the Strategic Policy Coordination Group. She chairs the Pandemic Contingency Task Force and the Department's Audit and Risk Committee. Ms Bird also attends, as required, the National Crisis Committee.
Download the photo of Gillian Bird in print-quality (13x18 cm at 300 dpi, RGB, approximately 900 KB). Images can be freely used for any non-commercial purpose.
- Americas and Africa Division
- Europe Division
- International Security Division (intelligence policy and counter terrorism)
- Pacific Division
- Protocol Branch
- South and West Asia and Middle East Division
Mr Grigson represents the Department on the National Intelligence and Coordination Committee, the Homeland and Border Security Policy Coordination Group, the Development Effectiveness Steering Committee, the Australia-India Council, the Council for Australian-Arab Relations and the Council on Australia-Latin America Relations. He is the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (SRAP) and also carries responsibility for the Asia Europe Meeting (ASEM).
Download the photo of Paul Grigson in print-quality (13x18 cm at 300 dpi, RGB, approximately 900 KB). Images can be freely used for any non-commercial purpose.
- Free Trade Agreement Division
- Office of Trade Negotiations
- Policy Planning Branch
- Trade and Economic Policy Division (including G20)
Ms Adams is an alternate ex officio government member on the EFIC Board. She also represents the department on the International Economic Policy Group.
Download the photo of Jan Adams in print-quality (9.5x11.7 cm at 300 dpi, RGB, approximately 900 KB). Images can be freely used for any non-commercial purpose.
- Australian Passports Office
- Corporate Management Division
- Information Management and Technology Division
- International Organisations and Legal Division
- Overseas Property Office
Mr Moraitis chairs the Workplace Relations Committee, the Indigenous Task Force and the Ethics Committee. He also chairs the ICT Strategy Committee and the Business Continuity Task Force.
Download the photo of Chris Moraitis in print-quality (9.5x11.7 cm at 300 dpi, RGB, approximately 900 KB). Images can be freely used for any non-commercial purpose.
- South and West Asia Development Division
- Humanitarian and Stabilisation Division
- International Policy and Partnerships Division
- Policy and Sector Division
- Economic Advisory Group
Mr McDonald chairs the Development Policy Committee and is a member of the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Pacific Development Division
- East Asia Development Division
- Africa Development and Community Programs Division
Mr Batley chairs the Strategic Programming Committee.
- Program Effectiveness and Performance Division
- Office of Development Effectiveness
- Business Improvement Taskforce
- Whole of Government Branch
Mr Dunn will advise on the DFAT-AusAID integration process, with a focus on change management, business reform, capabilities and organisational culture.